A strong academic education is the foundation for success in college, and HSMP's first priority for students.
- Small class size ensures personalized attention for all students.
- Our highly qualified teachers are dedicated to each student's success.
Medical-themed curriculum includes experimental and clinical exposure to engage students and build their skills of reading, writing and argumentation.
- Students complete projects that help them understand the ways that medicine affects our lives now and the history of medicine in our country and in the world.
- Teachers plan collaboratively so that what students learn in one class is supported by the instruction in their other classes.
- Courses include: Health Career Explorations, Living Environment, Mathematics, English Language Arts, Global Studies and more.